03 Mar Position: Marketing Lead
Marketing Lead Job Description
Help Cell-Ed make a difference in the lives of 1,000s of adults over the phone
Cell-Ed offers busy adults on-the-go learning on any mobile device, including basic phones, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Learners simply call or connect to an app, listen to audio lessons, and gain skills through two-way texting and live coaching. No Internet or smart phone required!
Currently, Cell-Ed serves 13,000+ adults who are learning English and other foundational skills (literacy, numeracy, work skills). We are looking for an experienced Marketing Lead who is passionate about education and community health. This role will highlight your creativity and understanding of marketing channels to deliver strategic results.
This role is 100% remote with the flexibility to work fully remote, based anywhere in the U.S.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize all marketing materials for prospective and current partners, as well as learners — collaborating with team members to provide design and direction for collateral, web, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Serve as primary liaison between Cell-Ed and its outsourced marketing agencies
- Collaborate in the evaluation and improvement of our CRM system, including the development of internal systems to support the collection and input of data.
- Leverage marketing data to drive improvements to marketing and communications
- Ensure development and implementation of a clear, marketing and communication strategy that enhance knowledge, understanding, and impact of Cell-Ed’s work.
- Liaise closely with the Cell-Ed leadership team to ensure strategic use of media to enable and facilitate Cell-Ed’s positioning across its core areas, project planning, and managing complex projects with internal and external teams.
- Work closely with and support the sales and partner success teams with aligned marketing and communications including emails, sales materials, templates
- Work closely with tech team and coaching team to ensure app interface and coach messages align with Cell-Ed brand and overall messaging strategies
- Oversee Cell-Ed’s social media presence and develop integrated social media calendar aligned with an overall content calendar and strategy in partnership with Cell-Ed’s marketing agencies
- Help manage and update Cell-Ed’s website
- Write and edit blog posts, emails, marketing materials and more in partnership with Cell-Ed’s marketing agencies
- Bachelors’ in Business/Marketing or other relevant field (or equivalent experience).
- 3-5 years of marketing/communications experience, preferably in a health/education background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet programs (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets).
- Access to a mobile phone, computer and Internet.
- Lived and/or professional experience with vulnerable adult populations
- Some Spanish knowledge
If you are looking to join a growing, diverse team who is passionate about others, we want to hear from you!
Cell-Ed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need to contact us regarding this position please email [email protected].